Friday, March 4, 2011

Introduction

The kaleidoscope has always fascinated me. As a child, one was given to me which I treasured. It makes "magic" with light and mirrors. Ancient Greek words are the source of its name. It comes from "kalos" (beauty), "cidos" (form or shape) and "skopias" (vision or view) respectively, creating vibrant optical wonders.

Various patterns and colours can be seen which I equate to Life. With every "turn" of the road, we meet a new experience. Every birth year our values and goals alter. Circumstances affect us either positively or negatively. As with song writers, the lyrics are usually based on personal emotions or situations of drama and humour. The articles I write are personal to me (over several years) which I am pleased to share with you.

I welcome your comments.

Merle Baird-Kerr
March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment