Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The All Canadian 12 Days of Christmas



A Moose in a Maple Tree
(Compliments of Tom)

On the FIRST day of Christmas...a Canuck sent to me...A Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the SECOND day of Christmas...a Canuck sent to me 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the THIRD day of Christmas...a Canuck sent to me...3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the FOURTH day of Christmas...a Canuck sent to me...4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in Maple Tree.

On the FIFTH day of Christmas...a Canuck sent to me...5 Hockey sticks, 4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the SIXTH day of Christmas…a Canuck sent to me…6 Whales breaching, 5 Hockey sticks, 4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the SEVENTH day of Christmas…a Canuck sent to me…7 Beavers building, 6 Whales breaching, 5 Hockey sticks, 4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the EIGHTH day of Christmas…a Canuck sent to me…8 Lobsters nipping, 7 Beavers building, 6 Whales breaching, 5 Hockey sticks, 4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the NINTH day of Christmas…a Canuck sent to me…9 Mounties riding, 8 Lobsters nipping, 7 Beavers building, 6 Whales breaching, 5 Hockey sticks, 4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the TENTH day of Christmas…a Canuck sent to me…10 Salmon leaping, 9 Mounties riding, 8 Lobsters nipping, 7 Beavers building, 5 Hockey sticks, 4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the ELEVENTH day of Christmas…a Canuck sent to me...11 Sled Dogs mushing, 10 Salmon leaping, 9 Mounties riding, 8 Lobsters nipping, 7 Beavers building, 5 Hockey sticks, 4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

On the TWELFTH day of Christmas…a Canuck sent to me…12 Skiers skiing, 11 Sled Dogs mushing, 10 Salmon Leaping, 9 Mounties riding, 8 Lobsters nipping, 7 Beavers building, 5 Hockey sticks, 4 Totem Poles, 3 Snow Men, 2 Polar Bears and a Moose in a Maple Tree.

Merry Christmas…Everyone!

Merle Baird-Kerr…December 6, 2013
To comment…e-mail…inezkate@gmail.com
or…mbairdkerr@cogeco.ca

5 comments:

  1. One of my readers comments: "I always enjoy your writings. Thanks for all the time it takes to compose them."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Readers like you continue to inspire me to be creative with various subjects and pleased to know how much these articles are appreciated. Thanks so much for your contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son and an online friend, so interested in the concept of the givings during the "12 Days of Christmas", they with their "tech minds" 'calculated the total number of Canuck gifts actually given...would you believe a total of 364? Guess these were not given by "a true love"...maybe so...and where would they keep this menagerie???

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interested reader writes: "Thanks for sharing.
    Just love the '12 Days of Christmas'...so very Canada!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank your for your comment. I enjoyed your photos of home and property Christmas decorations...and that you and your family cherish this wonderful seasonal activity together!

    ReplyDelete