Monday, April 1, 2019

Blonde Men Have Finally Arrived!

Tim Robbin's Obsession
The harsh truth is: Most red-haired men look like blondes who've spoiled  from lack of refrigeration. They look the brown-haired-men who've been comported out behind the barn. Yet, that same pigmentation, that on a man can resemble a 'leaf mold or junkyard rust' ~ a woman wears, like a tiara of rubies!

Fred Willard commented: I think my wife saw a picture
of the rock group 'Journey' ~ they're kind of aging (and they are gray),
they had dyed blonde hair with black roots.
And...my idea was to get a little earring ~
(I wanted to have a dangly earring!)

Caution by Raymond Chandler
I do a great deal of research ~ particularly
in all the apartments of tall blondes!
Varg Vikernes may be ever so correct when stating: “The ancient Greek philosophers were blonde and blue-eyed and even then, talked about how their race was mixed with others ~ and how this affected their socially negativity. When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers.”

Hugh Hefner acknowledged
that now he is in his blonde years.. “because, since the end of my marriage,
all of my girlfriends are blonde.
Picasso had his pink period and his blue period.
Now, I am in my blonde period!”

Raymond Chandler recalled: “It was a blonde!
A blonde to making the bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window.”

Readers: You may question why I'm writing this topic.
With thanks to Tom who sent me the following ~ putting me on a tangent
to enlarge on the topic ~ and forward it with interest to you. Enjoy! Smile!

A blind man is in the washroom and his wife shouts:
Did you find the shampoo? He answers: Yes! But I'm not sure what to do.
Says it's for dry hair ~ and I've just wet mine!”

A blonde man goes to the vet with his goldfish.
I think it's got epilepsy, he tells the vet.
The vet takes a look and says: It seems calm enough to me.
The blonde man replies: Wait, I haven't taken it out of the bowl yet!

A blonde man spies a letter lying on his door mat.
It says on the envelope: Do Not Bend!
He spends the next 2 hours trying to figure out how to pick it up!

A blonde man shouts frantically into the phone:
My wife is pregnant and her contractions are are only 2 minutes apart.
The doctor asks: Is this her first child? NO! He shouts! This is her husband!

A blonde man was driving home, drunk as a skunk!
Suddenly he has to swerve to avoid a tree....then another...then another.
A cop car pulls him over ~ so he tells the cop about all the trees on the road.
The cop says: That's your air freshener swinging about!

A blonde man's dog is missing and he is frantic!
His wife says: Why don't you put an ad in the paper?
He does, but 2 weeks later, the dog is still missing.
What did you put in the paper? His wife asks.
Here Boy! He replies.

A blonde man is in jail.
The guard looks into his cell, seeing him hanging by his feet.
Just what are you doing? The guard asks him.
Hanging myself: the blonde replies.
The guard states: The rope should be around your neck!
The blonde answered: I tried that, but then I could not breathe!

An Italian tourist asks a blonde man: Why do scuba divers
always fall backwards off their boats?
To which the blonde replies: If they fell forward, they'd still be in the boat.

A woman phoned her blonde neighbour man and said:
Close your curtains next time you and your wife are having sex.
The whole street was watching and laughing at you yesterday!
To which the blonde neighbour man replied:
Well ~ the joke's on you ~ because I was not even at home!

Thank you, Tom – hoping all readers fully enjoyed!
I read somewhere that “Laughter is the Best Form of Medicine!”

Writer: Merle Baird-Kerr...March 4, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment