Sunday, November 17, 2013

"I Believe"



 Gracious thanks I extend to Tom who sent me this pictorially presented article with introductory photos to illustrate the inspirational messages given to us.

A Birth Certificate shows that we were born.
A Death Certificate shows that we died.
Pictures show that we lived.

Scene:  A peaceful bay with shimmering lights across its waters at sunrise.  
I Believe ~ that if two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other and just because they disagree...they do love each other.

Scene:  A colouful rainbow spans across a valley...a lone man sits on a rock outcropping. 
I Believe ~ that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

Scene:  A misty fog shrouds amber-hued shoreline reeds and far fields.
I Believe ~ that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.     
I Believe ~ that true friendship continues to grow even over long distance.. same goes for true love.

Scene:  Gorgeous mountain scenery with tall dark evergreens reflected in serene lake waters.
I Believe ~ you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I Believe ~ that it's taking me a long time to be the person I want to be.

Scene:  Peaceful woodland and lush green grass bordering a rippling blue pond.  
I Believe ~ that you should leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them. 
I Believe ~ that you can keep going long after you think you can't.

Scene:  Autumn trees baring their branches; their trunks and limbs reflected late evening in a pool.
I Believe ~ that we are responsible for what we do...no matter how we feel. 
I Believe ~ that either you control your attitude...or it controls you.

Scene:  Setting sun blazes across rugged landscape as a massive white cloud descends to the horizon.
I Believe ~ that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done regardless of the consequences.

Scene:  Sunrise with casting rays, rise into the sky reflecting dark hillsides across a placid lake.
I Believe ~ that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing...and have the best time.

I Believe ~ that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you are down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

Scene:  Woodlands dressed in autumn's Jack Frost's colours.
I Believe ~ that sometimes when I'm angry, I have the right to be angry.  But that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I Believe ~ that maturity has more to do with what type of experiences you've had and what you have learned from them...and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

Scene:  Brilliant rainbow arcs down to a barren rugged  landscape.
I Believe ~ that it isn't enough to be forgiven by others.  Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I Believe ~ that no matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I Believe ~ that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are; but we are responsible for who we became.

Scene:  Icy waterfall tumbling down to snow-covered boulders.
I Believe ~ that you shouldn't be eager to to find out secrets.  It could change your life forever.
I Believe ~ that if two people can look at the exact same scene, each will  see something totally different.
I Believe ~ that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't know you.

Scene:  A large red brick mansion nestled among trees and hills with winding walk over rustic bridge.
I Believe ~ that when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.   
I Believe ~ that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

Scene:  A woodland displaying new spring growth.
I Believe ~ that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

I Believe ~ that you should send this to all of the people you believe in...as I just did.

Scene:  A stone bridge with curved arches across a quiet tree-lined-river stream.
I Believe The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
                They just make the most of everything they have.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Pearl of Wisdom
Friendship needs to work...just as a butterfly needs no song.
Just to feel its presence is beautiful.
(Marjolein Bastin...world renowned nature artist)

Scripted by Merle Baird-Kerr...October 20, 2013
To comment...scroll down...may sign in as “anonymous”
or e-mail...inezkate@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment