Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Cats' Wisdom

In the past, I’ve written about cats that I love...whether tabby
or those who live in the wild.

Displayed on a recent calendar, is their wisdom, so incredible.
Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality,
(a quote by Shawn Ashmore).

A white Persian declares:
Act as if you don’t know me
and I will make it see
m as though you don’t exist.
(Mic
hael Bassey Johnson)

Playfully, a dark brown cat says,
If love is the answer,
could you please rephrase the question?
(Lily Tomlin)

If at first, you don’t succeed,
find out if the loser gets anything,
advised William Lyon Phelp’s tabby.

May West’s cat stated:
I used to be Snow White, but I drifted!

Yowling, tabby stated:
Medically speaking, there is no such thing as a nervous breakdown.
Which is very annoying to discover when you’re right in the middle of one!
(Marian Keyes)

If you’re nice to me, I’ll never write anything bad about you.
(Amy Winehouse)

One thing I know about the rich, being rich is that you can take money
from me...and tomorrow ~I’m still going to be rich, stated Lewis Black.

Long-tan-haired cat states: If I go on a diet and work out,
I’m always in a bad mood. Rather be a little heavier, but nice.
{Salma Hayek)

Will Roger’s cat states: Everything is funny,
as long as it’s happening to somebody else.

Ediith Pial’s cat declares: All I’ve done all my life is disobey!

I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake,
(said Lewis Black.)

Mischievously cat declares: The most beautiful words
in
the English dictionary are: Not Guilty, stated Maxim Gorky.

I never had any problem, stated Tituss Burgess,
Myself was a problem for a lot of people.
But I didn’t have a problem, observed
her black cat relaxing
in the soap dish.

Groucho Marx,observing his cat, stated: Politics is the art
of looking for trouble. Finding it everywhere...diagnosing it
incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

An angry black cat declares: I have a big mouth..and I have a temper,
so that’s not good for people That’s not good for executives,
(observed Leah Remini)

Resting his head sleepily on the bookshelf...
Marcia Cross stated” What I lack in energy, I have in wisdom.

A dark-haired tabby confided to Meg Rosoff:
I’ve been fired five times for having a bad attitude!

Looking at Betty White, her cat confesses:
I may be a senior, but so what: I’m still hot!

Akin to Albert Einstein, It’s not that I’m so smart:
it’s just stay with the problems longer.

Intelligently, cat pronounced: The first human
who hurled an insult instead of a stone
was the founder of civilization.

Sprawled on the chair seat,
golden haired cat observed from experience:
Nobody’s gonna care about your stuff the way I do!

Startled white cat with eyes of green, quoted Oscar Levant
who said “Roses are red, violets are blue;
I’m
schizophrenic and so am I.

Grey cat with green eyes and paws stretched forward, concludes:
“I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t
afford.
Then I want to move in with them.”

Compiled by MBK...February 13, 2021
Comments most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment